Before you apply, please read the admission regulations carefully. Please note that you need to submit the transfer receipt for the application fee with your application documents.
Please fill in the application form carefully and completely, print it out by using the print feature in your browser or the button "Seite drucken", sign it, and send it along with all other required documents to the academy. The application must be received by the academy by the deadline, please consider a possible delay when sending your application by post. Only complete application documents can be taken into consideration.
Please also send the application form by pressing "senden". Please note that this feature will not replace an application by postal mail, it is only an addition.
Hochschule für Musik "Hanns Eisler"
Immatrikulations- und Prüfungsamt
Please include also:
1. a CV
2. copies of all relevant school certificates
3. (if necessary) two copies of certificates accomplished in previous studies
4. proof of payment of the application fee
* The entrance requirements as well as the requirements for the main subject can be found in the admission regulations.
* Only complete application documents we receive on time can be taken into consideration
* Applications by fax or e-mail will not be accepted
* Applications are binding. If the applicant resigns early from the admission procedure, the application still counts as an attempt at passing the entrance examination and requires the obligatory fee.
* Attempts to passing the entrance examination are limited to three.
* Documents issued in another language than German need to be professionally translated into German.