Registration for Modules
Winter Semester 2017-2018
Please note: New registration PROCESS!
Detailed registration instructions will be sent out via mail in mid-September.
Please check your spam folder for this email. If you do not receive it, please contact Service Unit Events.
A complete listing of elective and required elective courses for winter semester 2017-18 will be available in Asimut.
- Interdisciplinary Professionalisation
- Music Physiology
- Bachelor Students:
Seminars for Tonsatz II and Formenlehre II
- Vocalists (from 5th semester BA and 1st semester MA):
- Concentration (Opera — Concert) and
- Subjects from the module „Künsterlische Profilbildung Vertiefung“ (= KPV)
- Bachelor instrumentalists from 5th semester:
- Concentration(s) (Pedagogy — Chamber Music — Orchestra)
The prerequisite for attendance in any elective or required elective course at HFM is registration through Asimut.
Please note: individual instruction – major subject, correpetition, piano, etc. – must be arranged directly with your instructor. Appointed instructors will be posted in their respective departments.
In the required courses Ear Training and Compositional Technique, students will be sorted into groups. The groups, lecture times, and responsible lecturers will be posted in the 5th floor of the Charlottenstr. building.
Information regarding German courses can be found here as well as posted in front of room 635 in the 6th floor of the Charlottenstr. building.