Aktuelle Maßnahmen an der Hochschule zur Corona-Pandemie
- The essential precondition for school operations is that current infection rates in Berlin and at the Hanns Eisler School do not increase, which would necessitate stricter measures.
- In force at the Hanns Eisler School of Music during winter semester 2021/22 are the 3G guidelines enacted by the Federal State of Berlin. All individuals (students, instructors, members of the administration, guests) who participate in teaching activities, rehearsals, coachings, in-person exams, or other in-person events at the School must be vaccinated, recovered, or tested. All individuals are expected to show a 3G ID. Participation in events will not be possible without an ID. Compliance with the guidelines will be monitored through spot-checking.
- Only vaccines permitted in the EU will be recognized. These are listed at: https://www.pei.de/DE/arzneimit-tel/impfstoffe/covid-19/covid-19-node.html Students who have received a vaccination not approved by the EU must certify a negative test result. Until 31 December 2021, the rapid antigen test will still be available free of charge at a testing site.
- Proof of vaccination may be presented as an electronic document or in paper form, in particular the:
- Corona-Warn App or CovPass App
- the EU Digital COVID Certificate
- a printout of the EU COVID Certificate
Accepted by the Hanns Eisler School as a negative test result is the rapid antigen test, performed either at a testing site certified by the Federal State of Berlin, or as a supervised self-test performed at the School, which will be possible beginning on 11 October (additional information on this testing option is forthcoming!). The negative test result cannot be older than 48 hours. Prior to traveling to Germany, please inform yourself about the travel restrictions and quarantine requirements currently in force due to the COVID-19 pandemic: https://www.auswaertiges-amt.de/en/coronavirus/2317268
- Please do not enter the school building if you are experiencing cold symptoms, fever, loss of sense of taste or smell, or if you suspect you may be infected, or have had close contact with someone who has been infected. In the event of a positive COVID-19 PCR test results up to 14 days after entering the school building, please contact the Corona Management Team at the School immediately at corona(at)adm.hfm-berlin.de.
Teaching operations during winter semester 2021/22
Behavior in the School Building
- Access to the building is restricted to individuals who are registered with the ASIMUT room booking program (cf. lesson planning).
- You will be expected to wear either a medical face mask (OP mask) or an FFP-2 mask in the building.
- Please maintain a distance of 1.5 m from others at all times. If this distance cannot be maintained, then a medical mask is no longer sufficient, and you will be required to wear an FFP-2 mask.
- Hygiene rules:
- Please wash/disinfect your hands regularly (dispensers are located in the lobby and in all restrooms).
- Please ventilate rooms regularly and adequately.
- Please maintain proper precautions when coughing or sneezing.
- As an organizer of public events, the Hanns Eisler School is obliged to maintain strict requirements with regard to the enforcement of 3G guidelines, hygiene rules, maximum room occupancy, as well as attendance documentation. The only events permitted during winter semester 2021/22 will be those approved by the school administration and supervised by the Event Management.
- The allowable number of audience members is contingent upon the maintenance of the necessary distancing between performers and members of the public.
- All members of the public must adhere to the 3G guidelines, and this applies as well to FFP-2 mask requirements (including when seated).
- If the performers fulfill all 2G guidelines, then the distancing rules may be relaxed. The prescribed distance from the audience must be adhered to absolutely.
- (Exam) auditions and lecture evenings that are not supervised by the Event Management will continue to take place as internal events.
- All attendees must adhere to distancing and mask regulations in accordance with the 3G or 2G guidelines, just as during teaching activities.
- For internal events, i.e. those not supervised by the Event Management, the following maximum occupation guidelines for halls are mandatory:
- GKS I+II = max. 15 people at the same time / KKS and Studiosaal = max. 30 people at the same time
- Instructors are responsible for behavior in the hall, and must ensure that all those present are documented on the attendance card. External guests (including members of the public) must enter their full contact data on the card.
Access for External Guests
- Apart from the above-described public events, access to the Hans Eisler School for external guests will be restricted until further notice. Access to the buildings is restricted to individuals who are registered with the ASIMUT room booking program, and have therefore been signed up by a School member.
- The 3G status of external guests must be verified by the individual in charge of registration.
- External guests attending an (exam) audition or lecture evening must be registered by the instructor with ASIMUT in the description field. The admission of guests is the responsibility of the respective instructor. Upon arrival, guests must register at the portal.
Detailed information on practice and teaching operations is available for download from the Eisler Cloud:
Status: 30 September 2021
FAQs Counseling and financial support
In order to accompany all members of the school as effectively as possible during this time, in their studies, their personal situation, their place of work, the Hanns Eisler School of Music Berlin offers a broad range of counseling and support, which we have expanded further during this time.
FAQs Practicing, Teaching and Organizing your studies
FAQs Coronavirus Management
Entering from abroad: Quarantine and Digital Registration
If you are entering Germany from another country and have visited a risk area in the 10 days before your arrival, then you are in general required to stay in quarantine for 10 days after entry. Please check the quarantine regulations for your federal state (Land) to see which regulations apply to you.
Coronavirus measures of the Senate Chancellery