Important information - Coronavirus
Due to the continued rapid spread of the corona virus, current measures have been taken for the Berlin academic landscape in coordination with all university management.
- At the end of the business day on Friday, March 20, 2020 the School will switch to emergency skeleton services. The School’s buildings will be temporarily closed. The crisis task force continues to work from the School’s main building and will be supported by a minimum staff drawn from the academy’s core positions in these efforts. All other administration staff are working remotely and digitally.
- The beginning of the summer semester is postponed to 20 April 2020.
- All events and concerts are to be canceled until 20 July 2020.
- All university and academy libraries in Berlin are switching to online services. All return dates on media are cancelled and no late fees will be imposed.
- Work-related travel, including within Germany, is prohibited.
- The Charité Clinic recommends to avoid all physical and close social contact.
March, 19, 2020, 2 pm