Become a part of our community
At the Hanns Eisler School of Music Berlin, exceptionally talented young people develop into mature musical personalities. Here at the heart of Berlin, they receive excellent training at the hands of the School’s renowned professors. At 360 public school events annually, our up-and-coming musicians familiarize themselves with performance practices. In cooperation with Berlin’s major cultural institutions, among them the Deutsche Oper and the Konzerthaus Berlin, they have the opportunity to accumulate invaluable experience and make useful contacts already during their study years.
All of our students display the outstanding artistic talent that is a precondition for admission to the Hanns Eisler School. Necessary as well however before they can launch their journeys toward successful musical careers – alongside an excellent musical education – is additional support and financial assistance. For many students, procuring funds for concert trips, fees for competitions and master classes, along with the cost of purchasing sheet music, not to mention musical instruments and insurance coverage for them, can represent insurmountable obstacles.
Become a part of our community, and support our efforts to provide students with the best possible preconditions for their personal and artistic advancement!
Get involved by
- sponsoring a Deutschlandstipendium (€1800 per annum),
- making a personalized donation in the framework of an Eisler Scholarship,
- making a contribution designed to finance competition trips, master class participation, language courses, musical instrument insurance, or emergency assistance,
- become a member of the Society of Friends and Patrons of the Hanns Eisler School of Music Berlin (individual membership €75, married couple/civil partnership €120, corporate membership €250, student membership €15).
Our grateful appreciation for your support takes the form of
- an invitation to an annual scholarship concert, through which students thank you personally for your engagement through their performance,
- invitations and free tickets to selected events at the Hanns Eisler School,
- specific mention in publications and on the website of the Hanns Eisler School of Music Berlin, including logo placement and an annual donation certificate.