- Monthly financial study allowance
- Project funding, for example, for participation in a masterclass
|Scholarship Amount||The amount will be determined by the foundation.|
|Scholarship Duration||One-off payment or monthly study allowance for a determined amount of time|
- Above average qualifications
- Financial need
- Piano, string or voice student
- Enrolment at a German music school during the duration of the funding
- Previous recipients may apply a second time
- Motivational letter (including details to planned course of studies, including, for example, study abroad and competitions, as well as details about your financial need)
- Current enrolment certificate
- Supporting documents regarding your academic performance: at least two recommendations, as well as critiques, transcripts, and audio recordings, etc.
- Round 1: The Foundation Board reviews the applications for completeness as well as to select which applicants will audition in the second round.
- Round 2: Audition (approximately a half an hour). The audition program should include at works from at least two different styles. Works should be complete – with all movements, from which the Commission will make selections.
|Application Deadline||Generally every year in November|