Jump to searchboxZur Sprachauswahl springenJump to navigationJump to contentJump to footer

International Studies

Are you a Hanns Eisler student who would like to spend a part of your programme abroad? Are you interested in doing an exchange at Hanns Eisler? Do you enjoy HfM's international atmosphere and would like to support your fellow students as they get to know German higher education or learn together about different cultures?

On the following pages you will find information about studying abroad as well as studying at HfM as an exchange student.

If you have further questions, please contact the International Office.

Erasmus Outgoing

Application, Partner Schools, Finances, Organization

read more

Erasmus Incoming

Application, Language Requirements

read more

Scholarships Studying Abroad

Further possibilities to study abroad.

read more

STIBET Support Programme

Funding for general and subject-specific support for international students.

read more