Jump to searchboxZur Sprachauswahl springenJump to navigationJump to contentJump to footer

Credit Transfer & Recognition of Extracurricular Activities

Credits completed at other educational institutions as well as extracurricular credits can be awarded credits according to your examination regulations (Prüfungsordnung).

Placement into a Higher Semester

When admitted to a higher semester at Hanns Eisler, your previously completed semesters at another institution are accepted all-inclusively. This means, for example, if you are placed into the 5th semester of a bachelor programme, you will receive 120 credits according to the study plan of that programme.

Recognition of Extracurricular Credits

For those who have worked in academic positions at an A-class orchestra, won competitions, given concerts, or completed other relevant engagements outside of their studies, it is possible to receive credit according to your examination regulations with the appropriate form and documentation.

The application can be found here for Bachelor students and here for Master students. The application must be supplemented with proof through certificates, contracts, etc.

Credits received abroad

If you would like to be awarded credit for credits completed on an exchange semester, please contact the International Office. You will need to submit a transcript of records from the institution you attended abroad.