Summer Semester 2020
Registration through ASIMUT!
A complete listing of elective and required elective courses for summer semester 2020 is available in ASIMUT.
- Interdisciplinary Professionalisation
- Music Physiology
- Bachelor students:
- Seminars for Tonsatz II and Formenlehre II
- Vocalists (from 5th semester BA and 1st semester MA):
- Concentration (Opera — Concert) and
- Subjects from the module „Künsterlische Profilbildung Vertiefung“ (= KPV)
- Bachelor instrumentalists from 5th semester:
- Concentration(s) (pedagogy — chamber music — orchestra)
The prerequisite for attendance in any elective or required elective course at HFM is registration through Asimut.
- Registration ends on 5 April
- What's new? There is a waiting list for courses where there are no more places available
- From the beginning of the lecture period, registration is only possible in exceptional cases via email to email@example.com
- However, courses that start later in the semester will remain available for longer in ASIMUT
- De-registration is possible during the registration period. Please de-register, if you are unable or do not want to attend the course! It can take awhile before the course will disappear from your ASIMUT timetable. We ask for your patience regarding this. De-registration only takes place within ASIMUT.
Please note: individual instruction – major subject, correpetition, piano, etc. – must be arranged directly with your instructor. Appointed instructors will be posted in their respective departments.
In the required courses ear training and compositional technique, students will be sorted into groups. The groups, lecture times, and responsible lecturers will be posted in the 5th floor of the Charlottenstr. building.
Information regarding German courses can be found here as well as posted in front of room 635 in the 6th floor of the Charlottenstr. building.