Jump to searchboxZur Sprachauswahl springenJump to navigationJump to contentJump to footer


Enrolment must be completed in person in the Enrolment and Examinations Office at the Hanns Eisler School of Music. Please register online for one of the offered enrolment dates.

In order to matriculate, you must have paid the semester fees.

Bank account (SEPA transfer)
Recipient: Hochschule für Musik Hanns Eisler Berlin
IBAN: DE77 1001 0010 0581 4031 01
Amount: 304,89 Euro (WiSe 2019/20)
Purpose: 2019201110602, last name, first name

For transfers from abroad, you may need the following information:
Postbank Berlin
Hallesches Ufer 60
10963 Berlin

Regarding bank transfer fees: Select the option OUR (sender pays costs).

Information regarding the structure of semester fees, exemption and reimbursement can be found here.

Required documents

Bachelor students who have not completed prior studies

  • Proof of health insurance
  • University entrance qualification: Abitur, Matura (if available)

    Only originals of diplomas/certificates are accepted!

Transfer students, students of Masters and Konzertexamen programmes

  • Proof of health insurance
  • Certificates/proof of studies
    • University entrance qualification: Abitur, Matura (if available) or the acceptance letter of your previous university/conservatory
    • Master students: Bachelor diploma or Diplom certificate or a letter confirming your diploma is forthcoming
    • Konzertexamen/Meisterklasse: Master diploma
    • Transcript of records
    • Exmatriculation certificate from your previous university

      Only originals of diplomas/certificates are accepted!

For all international students

  • Foreign health insurances and valid European Health Insurance Cards must be approved by a German public health insurance office.
    The cost for students in the German public health system differ only slightly. During the orientation weeks, a representative from a German health insurance company might be at HfM – this might be an opportunity to sign up for German public health insurance or to have your European Health Insurance Card approved. Please check the orientation weeks' programme for further information.
  • Bachelor students: Language certificate B.2.2. (Common European Framework of Reference for Languages), or participation in the obligatory intensive language course.