Jump to searchboxZur Sprachauswahl springenJump to navigationJump to contentJump to footer

International Students

We are happy to welcome you to HfM Berlin.

Here we have gathered some important information for international students, especially those new to Germany.

Should you have further questions regarding visa, residence permit, Bürgeramt or health insurance, you are welcome to contact the Enrolment and Examinations Office. Regarding questions about German as a foreign language, please contact the International Office.
Under University Life, you will find further information about studying at Hanns Eisler as well as tips for the housing search.

Bank Account

Residence Registration

German as a Foreign Language - Intensive Course

German as a Foreign Language - Semester Course

Health Insurance

Entry Visa & Residence Permit