Currently, participation in school events is restricted to individuals showing negative test results, complete immunization, or certification of recovery from infection with SARS-COV-2. Required for admission therefore is:
- A negative test result: presentation of a negative test result (daily updated rapid antigen test, or a PCR test, administered by a recognized test station, that is no older than 48 hours)
- Proof of vaccination: presentation of vaccination passport or digital proof (CovPass-App or Corona-Warn-App) certifying full immunization (the most recent required immunization must have occurred at least 14 days ago) with a vaccine authorized by the European Union
- Certification of recovery: presentation of a positive PCR test more than six months old and at least one immunization against Covid-19, or a positive PCR test administered at least 28 days earlier and at most six months earlier
Certification is only valid in conjunction with presentation of a personal ID.
Prior to entering the hall, visitors must submit contact data (first and last names, place of residence with complete street address, e-mail address, and telephone number) to facilitate contact tracing, with:
- Digital check-in (Luca-App or Corona-Warn-App)
- A filled-out contact form
The wearing of an FFP 2 facemask is compulsory throughout the entire building. You must continue wearing your mask after you have been seated!
- Please disinfect your hands upon entering the building. Dispensers are located in the entry area and at hall entrances.
- Please maintain a distance of 1.5 meters from other guests (except when seated).
- Please do not linger in circulation areas (lobby, corridors, staircases). Please use the lobby area for ticketing and registration only.
- Please avoid forming groups.
- Please maintain proper etiquette when coughing or sneezing.
There is limited accessibility to the concert halls in the Marstall (KKS, GKS I and II). Further wayfinding information on is available on-site.
- Fon +49 (0)30 20309-2101
- Mon - Sat 10am - 7pm, Sun & public holidays 12am - 6pm
- Ticket presale Konzerthaus Berlin
- Mon - Sat 12am - 7pm, Sun & public holidays 12am - 4pm
Charlottenstraße 55, 10117 Berlin
- KMS (Kammermusiksaal)
- room 151
- room 247
Neuer Marstall, Schloßplatz 7, 10178 Berlin
- KKS (Krönungskutschen-Saal)
- GKS I+II (Galakutschen-Saal)
- MB (Marstall Bühne)
Jazz-Institut Berlin, Einsteinufer 43-53, 10587 Berlin
Charlottenstraße 55 (Gendarmenmarkt, Berlin-Mitte):
- U2 Stadtmitte, U5 Unter den Linden, U6 Stadtmitte
- Bus 100, 148, 200, TXL, M29
Neuer Marstall, Schloßplatz 7 (Berlin-Mitte):
- U2 Hausvogteiplatz
- Bus 100, 147, 148, 200, TXL
The rights to program and lineup changes are reserved.
Please note: Once an event has commenced, previously attained seats cannot be guaranteed. In regard to television and radio recordings, ticketholders are understood to provide permission for filming/recording and possible broadcasting. Sound, photo, film and video recordings, even for private use, are not permitted.
Students of Hanns Eisler School of Music Berlin and Berlin University of the Arts (UdK) are generally eligible for a specified number of free tickets available upon display of a student identity card. Collection in Room 708, Charlottenstraße 55.
Receive further information: We will happily send you regular updates and further information. Please provide us with your details below, in particular your email address.
Subscribe to our newsletter / Receive further information