Junior Scholars Enrolment
You have received an acceptance letter – Congratulations! With this document, we would like to provide you with all the necessary information and steps for enroling at Hanns Eisler!
- Accept your study offer
Please let us know via email to studium(at)adm.hfm-berlin.de if you would like to accept your study offer.
- Transfer your student fees
Please transfer your fees by the appropriate deadline. Further details can be found in your acceptance letter. Each semester student fees must be paid by the appropriate deadline.
- Book an appointment for enrolment
To enrol, please book your appointment with the Enrolment Office.
- Contact your department after you've enrolled
Your department has further information about your lessons.
- Los geht's
On our website you can find further important information about your study programme as well as organising your studies (practice rooms, semester dates, forms).
Required Documents for Enrolment
Please bring the following documents to your appointment for enrolment:
- Proof of parental or guardian permission in German or English
- Confirmation of enrolment at a Berlin school
- Medical report confirming you are able to undertake the programme
- Identification card or passport
- Phoniatric Report from a doctor in German or English (Voice only)