Deutschlandstipendium (Germany Scholarship)
|Scholarship Type||Yearly scholarship|
|Scholarship Amount||300 €/month|
|Scholarship Duration||1 academic year with the option to apply for an extension|
- Enrolment at HfM (bachelor or master)
- Being within the standard period of study for your programme (Regelstudienzeit)
- Application (only online via muvac)
- Motivational Letter (max. two A4 pages)
- Current matriculation certificate
- Proof of internships and qualifications, competitions, artistic engagements and activities, awards and prizes, other knowledge and commitments (social, political, religious affiliation). There will be also be consideration regarding raising children, the care of relatives or elderly parents, and the overcoming of biographical hardships or struggles.
- Master Students: Bachelor diploma with final grade
- Recommendation letter from your main subject instructor
Please read the Call for Applications 2022! Application only online!
An internal scholarship committee will choose based on the submitted applications.
|Application Deadline||May 2023 (deadline will be announced in time)|