German Academic Scholarship Foundation
- Financial funding: monthly cost of study plus living support dependent on parental income
- General support: counseling by professors and lecturers of HfM as well as counsel by the German Academic Scholarship Foundation, events of the foundation, for example, at concert series, summer academies, seminars, conferences
|Scholarship Amount||Monthly allowance of 300 € plus monthly living stipend depending on parental income of maximum 649 €|
|Scholarship Duration||Duration corresponds to BAföG regulations (generally the standard period of study/Regelstudienzeit)|
- Allowance for insurance (when not covered through parents)
- Family allowance and child care allowance (recipient with child)
- Instrumentalists, singers, conductors and composers with excellent artistic achievements
- In Bachelor's degree programmes, the proposal can be made until the end of the programme. Students in a four-semester Master's programme must be proposed in their first Master's semester.
- Only students in the (max. 4-semester) study phase of concert exams or solo or master class can be proposed in their first semester of this degree program if this supplementary study program was started within one year or at the earliest possible date after completion of the previous study phase.
- German citizens or international students with a German abitur, EU citizens, Citizens of other countries with permanent residence in Germany, or when your spouse or parent has permanent residence, or a parent has been legally employed in the country for at least three of the last six years (please see § 8 BAföG)
- No funding for second degrees. Applicants may not have studied in another subject/programme more than 3 semesters.
- Application form
- Assessment from the main subject instructor
- Audition programme
- For students from non-EU-countries: proof that you meet the requirements according to § 8 BAföG.
Round 1: Based on the applications sent to the Scholarship Office, selected students will be invited for an audition round and interviews (planned for January 30th and 31st, 2024)
Round 2: Selection seminar at the foundation in September 2024
|Application Deadline||December 15th, 2023|