German Academic Scholarship Foundation
- Financial funding: monthly cost of study plus living support dependent on parental income
- General support: counseling by professors and lecturers of HfM as well as counsel by the German Academic Scholarship Foundation, events of the foundation, for example, at concert series, summer academies, seminars, conferences
|Scholarship Amount||Monthly allowance of 300 € plus monthly living stipend depending on parental income of maximum 649 €|
|Scholarship Duration||Duration corresponds to BAföG regulations (generally the standard period of study/Regelstudienzeit)|
- Allowance for insurance (when not covered through parents)
- Family allowance and child care allowance (recipient with child)
- Instrumentalists, singers, conductors and composers with excellent artistic achievements
- Applicants must have at least two further semesters left in the standard period of study (Regelstudienzeit) after the application semester.
- German citizens or international students with a German abitur, EU citizens, Citizens of other countries with permanent residence, or when your spouse or parent has permanent residence, or a parent has been legally employed in the country for at least three of the last six years (please see § 8 BAföG)
- No funding for second degrees. Applicants may not have studied in another subject/programme more than 4 semesters (for vocalists, 6 semesters).
- Application form
- Assessment from the main subject instructor
- Audition programme
Round 1: Based on applications, the faculties will invite students for an audition round and interviews.
Round 2: Selection seminar at the foundation
|Application Deadline||Generally every year in October|