- Monthly financial study allowance
- Project funding, for example, for participation in a masterclass
|Scholarship Amount||The amount will be determined by the foundation.|
|Scholarship Duration||One-off payment or monthly study allowance for a determined amount of time|
- Above average qualifications
- Financial need
- Piano, string or voice student
- Enrolment at the HfM Hanns Eisler Berlin during the duration of the funding
- Students who have already received funding from this foundation cannot apply a second time
- Applicants should already have significant performances or competition successes to their name, first-year students are not recommended to apply
- Application form
- Motivational letter in german (including details to planned course of studies, including, for example, study abroad and competitions, as well as details about your financial need)
- CV in german
- Current enrolment certificate
- At least two recommendations, one of which should be independent from the university
- Supporting documents regarding your academic performance: critiques, transcripts and audio recordings, competition successes, awards, prizes, reviews, university certificates, etc.
- Round 1: The Foundation Board reviews the applications for completeness as well as to select which applicants will audition in the second round.
- Round 2: Audition (approximately a half an hour). The audition program should include at works from at least two different styles. Works should be complete – with all movements, from which the Commission will make selections. The audition will take place in the middle of December. The exact date will be announced.
|Application Deadline|| 09.10.2023-13.11.2023|